Nutripanda’s Caring Professionals
We are a professional, committed and passionate team united in the belief that food is central to achieving optimum well-being.
We combine epidemiological, nutritional expertise with clinical studies and a passion to improve our clients’ lives.
To make sure we are at the forefront of emerging science, we participate in global conferences and ground-breaking studies so we can continue to refine our approaches to provide the best quality service to our clients, and importantly…everything we do is personalised to you, for you and we are by your side throughout the process providing on-going support and mentorship.
Dr Gregorio Torchia PhD MSc MCMA
Dr Gregorio is a world leading expert in Bio-Nutritional therapy and nutrition consultancies. Dedicated to his science studies, Dr Gregorio studied at “La Sapienza” University of Rome, where he excelled in his Master in Science and achieved his specialty in Physiopathology.
He worked as a junior researcher on major projects with the Physiology and Pharmacology Department of “La Sapienza”, in collaboration with the University of California.
After receiving his PhD from “La Sapienza”, he chose to focus on alternative and complementary Medicine, specifically relating to the area of food as a provider of medicinal benefits. Dr Gregorio’s expertise in Bio-Nutritional Therapy and Nutritional Medicine grew through studying Kampo medicine, a Japanese medicine regime based on food and herbal treatments. Member of The Complementary Medical Association, The Nutrition Society, American Nutrition Association, British Nutrition Foundation and the International Society for Immuno-nutrition Gregorio is currently the senior nutrition consultant and scientific director of Edinburgh office. Gregorio’s attention to detail and his interest in Bio-Nutritional Therapy led to him being involved in different ground-breaking studies and in a Master Course of Nutritional Medicine at the University of Surrey.
Dr Gregorio has attended conferences, lectures and workshops all over the globe including:
• 11th ISIN Conference on ImmunoNutrition in Health and Disease, 2018 London, UK.
• Nutrition Winter School 2018: Breaking Barriers: Gut, Brain, Bugs – beyond. Levi, Finland.
• 16th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference 2016 Prague, Czech Republic with an oral presentation “The Key Role of Nutritional Treatments in the Management of Metabolic Syndrome.”
• 15th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference 2015 Prague, Czech Republic.
• Nutrition at key life stages, new findings 2015 Cork. Ireland.
• 9th Annual Nutrition & Health Conference 2012 Boston, USA.
• 8th Annual Nutrition & Health Conference 2011 San Francisco, USA.
• 7th Annual Nutrition & Health Conference 2010. Atlanta, USA.
• International Conference on Traditional Foods, ICTF 2010 Puducherry, India.
• 19th International Congress of Nutrition 2009, Bangkok, Thailand.
• 10th European Nutrition Conference July 2007 Paris, France.
• 5th International Conference on ‘Nutrition and Aging’ “Nutritional Problems by Life Stages” 2007 Tokyo, Japan.
• 4th International Conference on ‘Nutrition and Aging’ “Science for Health Promotion”, 2003 Tokyo, Japan.
Magdalena Mandat is a Master Engineer in Food Science having studied Food Technology and Human Nutrition at Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, with her final dissertation: The Antioxidant activity of different plant sprouts. Magdalena achieved her specialty in the fruit and vegetables field. Sharing the whole area of her expertise Magdalena is embarking on further qualifications in Nutrition-Dietetics and healthy life style coaching. Magda attended the 16th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference 2016 Prague, Czech Republic.
Agata Coceicao is a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist, registered with BANT and CNHC. Her original experience revolved around general health support through Nutritional guidance at fitness centres, holistic clinics and nursery schools in Portugal and Angola. Agata’s main interest lies in healing from the inside out through food. Her belief in the power of Nature and interest in Ancient and Traditional Medicine made her enrol on a Naturopathic nutrition Diploma with the College of Naturopathic Medicine. Currently Agata is embarking on an MSc in Performance Nutrition with Middlesex University and a Diploma with the International Society of Sports Nutrition, with the aim of acting as a Functional Performance Nutritionist.